BRAIDA s.r.l. SB ("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.braida.net (the "Site"). This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Privacy notice pursuant to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and to the articles 7, 12, 13, 14 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 and consent for the collection, treatment and protection of sensitive and personal data.
Dear Sirs, pursuant to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the EU Regulation 679/2016 (General Data Protection Regulation), the data you have provided will be processed according to the principles of fairness, lawfulness, transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, storage limitation, integrity and confidentiality, in order to protect your rights. Especially, any data suitable to reval the race and ethnic origin, belives, philosophical or other opinions, political opinions, political parties or trade union membeships, membership of religious, philosophical, political or trade union organizations as well as any personal data suitable to reveal the health conditions and the sexual orientation or any judicial data, can be processed only upon written consent of the person concerned and with the indication of the specific purpose of the processing.
Pursuant to the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/03 and to the EU Regulation 679/2016, we hereby inform you that:
1) the data are processed within the activities of planning, selling and delivery of the products we are commercializing as well as for financial purposes;
2) your e-mail contact data can be used only for the purpose of sending informative materials, exclusively upon your specific consent;
3) your data will be stored only upon the indications supplied by you; the jurisdictional base for the data processing is the stipulated contract, that is to say the consent in case of sending newsletters and advertising materials;
4) the data will be stored in the following ways:
- Paper Data storage;
- Computer based Data storage.
5) The collected data:
- Won’t be passed on to third parties and won’t be object of propagation;
- Can be disclosed to all those subjects who have the power of accessing such data, based on the legislative measures; to authorized internal subjects and to external subjects who have functions connected with the execution of our activity (system administrators, consultants, financial advisers, suppliers, maintenance staff) and who, according to the art. 28 of the EU Regulation 679/2016, provide suitable guarantees about the respect of the National and European Data Protection Law.
- Will be stored at our registered address, in compliance with the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and the EU Regulation 679/2016 for the period of time necessary in order to carry out the activity related to the contract concluded with the customers and for a period of 10 years for financial purposes.
- In case you have suscribed to the newsletter, your e-mail contact details will be stored until you express to the Data Controller the wish of being cancelled from the mailing list.
6) If you refuse to provide your data, Braida s.r.l., won’t be able to carry out the activity exstablished by the contract.
7) In any moment you can exercise your rights towards the Data Controller, based on the art. 13 of the Legislative Decree 196/2003 and on the articles from No. 12 to No. 23 of the EU Regulation 679/2016 mentioned below:
- You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in intelligible form.
- You have the right to be informed of the source of your personal data, of the purposes and methods of data processing; of the logic applied in case of processing by electronic instruments; to know the identity of the owner, of the controllers and of the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, of the Legislative Decree 196/2003; of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom your personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative on the State territory, such as controllers or as agents.
- You have the right to obtain the update, rectification or, when interested, the integration of data; the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed unlawfully, including the data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; as well as certification to the effect that the operations above have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly dispropriate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- You have the right to object, in whole or in part, to the processing of your personal data, even if they are pertinent to the declared collection purposes, and this for legitimate reasons.
- You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you without undue delay: if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; if the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based and where there is no other legal ground for the processing; if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing; if the personal data have been unlawfully processed; if the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject; if the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services.
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided to a controller in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format, in order to be able to transmit these data to another supplier or to another controller.
Copyright © 2018, Braida s.r.l. Tutti i diritti riservati. All rights reserved
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.
VIA SOTTOMONTE 92
- Phone numbe: 0432751122
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org